WSCC Blyton Sprint 2021

Terry Everall

7 minutes ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

The Regs are at the top of this forum😁

Yeah but they don’t use the same class system as Blyton 😛

edit - note to self “read the entire thread and especially the first post BEFORE asking dumb questions”

• Haha 1

We could do with a start line crew for Saturday and Sunday at Blyton Sprint so if you are interested and able to help please contact me or Ron Siddle ( event organiser ) at the earliest opportunity

Thanks in anticipation😇

Hi Terry,

Myself and Julie are more than willing to help out at the sprint weekend, just need to book on the track day for Friday .

That would be great. Please Pm your email and phone contact please

Come on please folks, let start getting a few more entries now please.

I know a lot of folk are having post lockdown blues and lack of MoJo but the cars no use sitting in the garage. A few of us had a great weekends motorsport at Blyton this weekend so lets make the WSCC weekend one to remember.

11 hours ago, mark.anson said:

Come on please folks, let start getting a few more entries now please.

I know a lot of folk are having post lockdown blues and lack of MoJo but the cars no use sitting in the garage. A few of us had a great weekends motorsport at Blyton this weekend so lets make the WSCC weekend one to remember.

I could be interested Mark, providing my car's ready in time. One thing that is putting me off entering somewhat is the fact that in the regs it states we'll only get one practice run and 2 timed runs. If that's all we get then I won't be entering as it's not worth the hassle of loading up the car and unlaoding etc etc then getting to Blyton for only 3 runs.....

55 minutes ago, Rich Vaughan said:

I could be interested Mark, providing my car's ready in time. One thing that is putting me off entering somewhat is the fact that in the regs it states we'll only get one practice run and 2 timed runs. If that's all we get then I won't be entering as it's not worth the hassle of loading up the car and unlaoding etc etc then getting to Blyton for only 3 runs.....

Thats a MINIMUM. In reality be prepared to run out of fuel!

1 hour ago, Rich Vaughan said:

Depending on red flag incidents, chances are there would be closer to 4/5 timed runs, Blyton is a very efficient track to run sprints on!

Richard as others have stated there will be as many runs as possible in the day ( 2 is the minimum ) but its more likely to be 5 or more so get your entry in

Okay guys I here what you say. I'm running my engine for the first time later this week and if all's ok I'll look at getting an entry in👍

1 hour ago, Rich Vaughan said:

Okay guys I here what you say. I'm running my engine for the first time later this week and if all's ok I'll look at getting an entry in👍

on sunday we had 1 prctice and 5 timed runs. i think its a great venue and you in normal circumstances have more runs at blyton than you will anywhere else in the year due to being able to have 3 cars on track at once.

• Like 1

Still on the subject of Blyton, how many people can attend along with the driver? Bearing in mind Covid restrictions.

Most of my gear turned up today thanks again to @Hawkemotorsport the remainder will be following soon.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rich Vaughan said:

Still on the subject of Blyton, how many people can attend along with the driver? Bearing in mind Covid restrictions.

Currently 3 "essential helpers" in line with Msuk guidance 

But the COVID situation may change before July