Westfield Wanted up to £15k (Now n/a as Car Purchased)

Bales

Hi All,

Following up from my introductory post in 'The Start Line' I am currently looking to get my first Westfield but there doesn't seem to be a huge selection out there currently.

I am not too picky about what I am after other than I don't really want a BEC at this time but other than that I am pretty open to whats out there.

My 'ideal' spec would probably be a modern-ish 2L on TB's however I don't have any specific requirements as to whether that should be a zetec, duratec, XE etc....Also I wouldn't let carbs put me off either, and as I say that is 'ideal' and I am open to whatever people have within reason.

Car will mainly be used for road use but with the intention to at some point do the odd sprint and hillclimb so a decent cage or roll bar would be a bonus but is certainly not a deal breaker. I am also fairly slim so I don't think the width of the car is too much of an issue for me either! Although I plan to do some tinkering I am probably looking for something that is closer to a finished car of a good standard rather than a project

I am based in the North West and although I can travel I have three young children so I don't have a huge amount of time to be travelling around the country so something 'up north' would be better!

Thanks very much and hopefully there will be something out there for me!

Alex

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bales said:

Hi All,

Following up from my introductory post in 'The Start Line' I am currently looking to get my first Westfield but there doesn't seem to be a huge selection out there currently.

I am not too picky about what I am after other than I don't really want a BEC at this time but other than that I am pretty open to whats out there.

My 'ideal' spec would probably be a modern-ish 2L on TB's however I don't have any specific requirements as to whether that should be a zetec, duratec, XE etc....Also I wouldn't let carbs put me off either, and as I say that is 'ideal' and I am open to whatever people have within reason.

Car will mainly be used for road use but with the intention to at some point do the odd sprint and hillclimb so a decent cage or roll bar would be a bonus but is certainly not a deal breaker. I am also fairly slim so I don't think the width of the car is too much of an issue for me either! Although I plan to do some tinkering I am probably looking for something that is closer to a finished car of a good standard rather than a project

I am based in the North West and although I can travel I have three young children so I don't have a huge amount of time to be travelling around the country so something 'up north' would be better!

Thanks very much and hopefully there will be something out there for me!

Alex

Hi Alex, not sure if you have seen this one or not, quite frankly I don't think you are going to find a closer one than this , it's a narrow, but seeing as you said you are slim you should fit in it. And with that power using it for hillclimbs etc, should be real fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if you have found your car yet, but I'm in the North-East if you're interested in having a look at my car for sale.

14 minutes ago, Andrew (Fat_chap) said:

Not sure if you have found your car yet, but I'm in the North-East if you're interested in having a look at my car for sale.

sorry andrew, he has one now.

• Bales changed the title to Westfield Wanted up to £15k (Now n/a as Car Purchased)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.