How the other 'alf live

mogwi

A work colleague has a very rich family, dad is high up in the motor industry, something to do with inventing ABS, allegedly.

Anyway, her Dad has just ordered a new DB9 (130K), but while he's waiting, he's got a secondhand, sorry pre-owned, Vanquish to try out, for a year.  If he likes it, he'll keep it and cancel the DB9 :down:

The work colleague got a new Mini Cooper for christmas (not the 'S' though, cheapskate)

I'm 42 today, and all I got was a CD (Evanescence, fantastic)

I was chatting, with others, last night at son's rugby training to a Nat West manager working in the city.

The conversation got around to rich people, he mentioned he had a call that day from a guy who wanted to move some money onto rolling 30 day deposits as his annual bonus had been paid into his current account on Monday.

When checked, the credit on Monday proved to be more than £1.5 million  ???

When checked, the credit on Monday proved to be more than £1.5 million

what the devil do you do to get a 1.5m bonus :(:(:(   He must be an MD of some company that he is sending to the wall :p:p