North Weald

skid

with next to no experience on this sprinting thing is this venue a good place to start , its quite near home so maybe !!!!!!!!

What class will l be in with slicks and no screen under 2ltr?? ???

Won't know what class until the regs turn up. Sports Libre is a possibilty though. I don't see what difference your on the day class makes though, unless you are pot hunting.......

As for the venue, it's OK. Nothing to hit, but not the grippiest surface ever. I was getting wheelspin in 3rd, in the dry, but that was on 1A's.....

It can be a bit gritty too, until all you slick boys have had a run round and cleared it off. Have you got a tyre brush? Although I doubt you'll be needing to brush the wets off........

Yep, by the M11. NOT a good place for spectators though, 'cos it's not unknown for the guards on the gate to refuse entry to anyone who isn't a competitor........

Its as good a place as any to start at - large open areas plenty of run offs - Peter the regs are already out - you have been included on our mailing lable run - if you haven't received any Contact Neil Benfield at Borough 19 MC - there's also a test session the week before  ;)  ;)

If you do a search through Speed Series topics you'll find all info you ever need to know  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

i agree with mark as a first event it's good (nothing to big to hit). it's juction 7 off the m11 then about 2 miles round the outside of the runway easy place to find.

:devil:  :devil:  :devil: