More of my cast offs - ALL GONE

Richard (OldStager)

Having yet another garage tidy, and found yet more stuff I no longer need and there is still more to go ( I have many hidey holes in the garage lol) .

Oil sandwich plate - GONE

Rad cap - GONE

water stat for the Xflow - GONE

All FREE plus postage. Will split obviously.

parts1.jpg

parts2.jpg

• Like 2

Can I please have the rad cap? PM with payment details for postage. Thanks John

3 hours ago, John said:

Can I please have the rad cap? PM with payment details for postage. Thanks John

OK John it's yours.

Not sure when I can post it though, had a small issue involving a dog toy and a set of stairs this morning !!!, Think my ankle is twisted or something.

PM me your address and will let you know the post costs are as I never know those till stuff is weighed at the post office, having posted some stuff this week I can't see being more than £3 or so.

Richard.

• Like 1

Hi hope your leg is ok i started to ride a bike last week as part of my Phisio lasted 20 minuits before I came a cropper back to square one if possible  can I have the oil sandwich plate please 

Let me know what you want for posting and payment. 

No rush get better first. 

Thanks chris 

10 minutes ago, Liz03 said:

Hi hope your leg is ok i started to ride a bike last week as part of my Phisio lasted 20 minuits before I came a cropper back to square one if possible  can I have the oil sandwich plate please 

Let me know what you want for posting and payment. 

No rush get better first. 

Thanks chris 

OK Chris that's yours.

Yeah was my fault ( as usual) wasn't quite fully awake and went downstairs first thing this morning, my dog had left a tennis ball on one of the steps - a weeeee off I fell down. Been resting all day , still hurts but hey ho could have been worse.

If you PM me your address I will pack that up and see if my neighbour can post it as she did with Johns rad cap  , I cant give a postage cost as the post office weigh stuff , although I am building a knowledge base of costs as I have sent stuff recently, reckon about a fiver, a full lucas dizzy was almost 6 and the plate is a bit lighter.

Richard.

59 minutes ago, Liz03 said:

Thanks for that how do you want paying 

Address is 

—-REDACTED—-

Thanks chris 

You should have done that on a PM, but bank transfer please. I'll be in touch on PM with details

Delete your address here and PM it.

This section of the forum can be browsed by both the whole world, and any bots looking to  archive the pages, or gather personal data.

I’ve hidden the address info posted. It’s much, much safer to send such contact details via PM, just give me a shout if you need help doing it, it’s not a problem at all.

Stay safe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's alright, easily done.

5 minutes ago, Liz03 said:

Thanks for doing this 

Not thinking straight 

No worries, I did copy and paste it in a text doc, but do PM your full name in a PM, the last time I went to the post office with just 'Fred' on the package he wasn't too impressed, lol.

• Haha 1

Oh dear, can you see the round icon on the left with my car in it. If you mouse over that it will bring a box up, move down that box and click the message button at the bottom on the left, that's the PM facilty.

@ Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

Can you kill that as well please

9 minutes ago, OldStager said:

Oh dear, can you see the round icon on the left with my car in it. If you mouse over that it will bring a box up, move down that box and click the message button at the bottom on the left, that's the PM facilty.

@ Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

Can you kill that as well please

Done in lieu of Dave

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, John said:

Done in lieu of Dave

Thank you John, a PM chat is underway...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Liz03 said:

Sorry all not having a good day 

Chris 

Don't worry, all sorted at this end. 

I hope your day improves, sounds like your having a hard time of it at the moment. We may not be able to right everything in life, but we're always here to help with the oily stuff!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.