Fiat Multipla

7SE

I am thinking of buying a Fiat Multipla, being a family man and all that  :)

Does anyone here own one, or drive one on a regular basis?

If you do; what, IYHO, is the single worst thing about it?

If you don't; I don't want to hear any comments about dodgy aesthetics  :p  :D  :D

A guy I work with has got one  :durr:  :durr:  :blush:  :blush: He can't wait to get rid of it  :D Latest hiccup was his handbrake froze on in last weeks mini-freeze  :D  :bangshead: expensive to service and maintain, looks ugly, plenty of room for the family  ;) looks ugly  :D

Ensure your AA or RAC is kept up to date  :D

Ive driven every model there is including the top of the range, it beats anything Vauxhall, Renault etc can throw at it.

The FIAT dealership i work at see's less Multipla's with issues than any other FIAT.

Now is a good time to buy as a face lift is coming.

7SE,   PM me if you need details, prices, test drives etc !!

got one ,had it 3years now , had some miner problems at first like any any new car .has been 100% relialable, excellent tow car .tons of room inside, would buy another one  no questions asked .yes its ffing ugly  but it grows on you.

go to fiat multipla owners site on yahoo , you can view forum message board  about any problems on owners cars.

can view new face lift model there to .

buck the trend buy one ,make sure its a diesel . :suspect:

dont be a sheep :sheep:  :sheep: get something differant :p

Came 3rd in Men & Motors top 10 MPV's (on telly yesterday) only beaten buy Vauxhall & new VW. ???

If you can live with the looks go for a TD version. :t-up:

Andy :suspect:

dont be a sheep    get something differant

I have a Westfield, does that count? :D:D:D

only beaten buy Vauxhall

Was that the Zafira?, the handling on those things is pants!  Had one for a day and getting access to the rear seats is also pants if you have child seats on the middle row.  Probably good if you have children 6 yrs +.

only beaten buy Vauxhall  

Was that the Zafira?, the handling on those things is pants!  Had one for a day and getting access to the rear seats is also pants if you have child seats on the middle row.  Probably good if you have children 6 yrs +.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Not driven one,although I've got an Astra estate :blush:  which i think the platform is based on which drives supprisingly well. ???

With the dodgy aesthetics in mind - wait a while, they're getting rid of the bug-eyed look with the facelift model - or so i read somewhere.... :cool:  :0

i know im in the total minority, but i like the look of the multipla, it doesn't pretend to be a car like the other offerings.

It knows its a functional vehicle and it doesnt give a flying.

plus fiat engines are great, the 1.2 in m'old punto used to sound like a beast (no silly exhaust btw).

and it'd rev to next week.

2 cents added

:D:)