New msv update

Simon Waterfall Syman84

A bit annoying with hatred of the early start, but on the bright side, the mornings are lighter and the briefing is online.

Booo...

Although car camping was always going to be limited without the mighty Lexus.  Will probably also arrive late now, but hopefully Simon will have the clubhouse/ breakfast ready for me.

Always arrive and drive. 😀

• Confused 1

Rules will hopefully change. 

i think this is more for the first trackdays after Lockdown - things are supposed to be opening up further in April. (I hope!)

I see an MSV Cadwell day, Sunday 2nd May is sold out .. at £239 a pop! That must be the most expensive Cadwell day I've ever seen! I did one last year for £80.

Makes me wonder what the prices are going to be when they release their summer dates.

Could be an expensive year. :oops:

Yes @Rush Motorsport showed me a May day at Oulton for £309 it's not going to. E many outings for me at that price 

5 minutes ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

Yes @Rush Motorsport showed me a May day at Oulton for £309 it's not going to. E many outings for me at that price 

If you sell more Rush Motorsport merch you could pay for it with your commission!

• Haha 1