2004 WSCC Speed Series

Mark Stanton

In an effort to keep all our Speed series Admin running as smoothly as possible and ensure you are included on ALL mailing label runs for entry forms.

PLEASE RETURN YOUR FULL REGISTRATION ASAP - if not sooner.

Closing date for registration is not far away  ;)  ;)

SEND YOUR FORM IN NOW  :D  :D  ;)

Pre-registration has closed - you need to follow this up with a full registration  ;) and fee payment and don't forget a passport sized photo  :D  ;)

If you haven't received a reg form - let Mark Stanton or Steve Robinson know

Mr S.....looking forward to the season and seeing you all this year.......as you've probably heard I'm driving Steve Robinson's Car this season....I gave Steve my form a couple of weeks ago, to send with his...so hopefully you have got it by now.

Yep and yep and yep to Nick Algar  :D  :D  :D

Chris - make sure you don't beat Robbo at least for the first event  :D  :devil:  :devil:  ;)  :D  :devil: After that you'll be fine  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

I don't think Robbo has anything to worry about......at first :D ...but we'll see!! :D:D:D

I need to get lots of practice and seat time before I can even think about good times!!  :p

Closing date for Registration is 14 February 2004  ;)  :D  ;)  :D

Any SS Virgins or Novices out there that would like a copy of our updated 8 page "2004 WSCC Speed Series Beginners Guide" please e-mail myself at

chairman@wscc.co.uk   or Robbo at pr@wscc.co.uk

Good Luck to everyone  :D  ;)

Oh poo-pants - I knew I'd forgotten to do something this morning.  I'll try to remember my cheque book tomorrow!

Edited to add: Chairman, could you send me a copy of "Speed Series for Scaredy-Cats" please.

moomin

O.K. Folks that's it entry to WSCC Speed Series 2004 has closed  :D  :D

If your form and cheque is sitting on your dining room table or mantelpiece - then its tooooooooooo late, sorry.

We have received a record number of entrants for 2004 - surpassing all expectations  :D  :D  within the next week or so all packs will be sent out - before that you should receive an e-mail confirmation  ;)  :D

With such a large number of entrants 2004 is gonna be a huge admin task - so any volunteers to assist with event write-ups would be much appreciated  ;)  :D

Good Luck to everyone for the forthcoming season  :D  :D

Yep... volunteers for 3 slappers write up ?

If it's me it will be forthright bordering on insulting (having been accused of this on my romantic night out this evening)

If it's me it will be forthright bordering on insulting (having been accused of this on my romantic night out this evening)

If you were on the club website at 10:30 pm on Valentines day after a romantic night out then things didn't go too well at all !

We will do time keeping and write ups wherever, whenever and as required.

Ash

i had a romantic night in  :devil:  :t-up:

stella and sex wooooohooooooooo thats good livin   :D