Blyton 3rd April

TAFKARM

@Chris King what happened here

In fairness watching that, Chris clearly hadn’t moved over (these things happen) - the guy was outside the track limits forcing his way through.

He should’ve been patient when I’m sure a clear signal to go past would have been given on the next straight... it’s a track day not a race! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had spotted the guy on the chicane and looked in my rear mirror after I went around towards the straight. It then looked like he’d dropped back because I couldn’t see him (on my right rear arch!) but instead thought he was the next car back (if you follow me)

Right at the last minute I spotted him and pulled over to let him past. 

I did find him in the paddock and explained why I didn’t courteously pull over and he just laughed it off. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BenD said:

@Chris Kinghow did your modifications feel. Have you driven on track since you made them

Well I thought I was driving - obviously didn’t look like it on the video 🤣

But the car felt really, really nice. GPS logged 111 down the straight, so wasn’t too shabby. 

Nice driving @Chris King 👍

Is your camera moving in the bends, or is it some kind of image stabilizing effect? .. either way it looks quite cool. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Is your camera moving in the bends, or is it some kind of image stabilizing effect? .. either way it looks quite cool. 🙂 

There was a transponder on my car and the latest gopros can move to focus on it, clever stuff. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

There was a transponder on my car and the latest gopros can move to focus on it, clever stuff. 

A few days too late with that one Russ. 😉

Is there any more RM footage on it's way.. later in the day perhaps? 😎

I’ve got lots in the cutting room, I just can’t use the new GoPro software! 

After all that I realise I used to use the windows video editor!!! It’s been too long! 

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Yes it is a new feature. Did some later on with it turned off to compare. Will need time to get more edits though. 

This was good fun. Sorry about the ropey sound in parts. 

• Like 2