******Now Sold******Pair of Blue Grey Sports Seats

RodBowen

******SOLD****I did have a pair of Blue and Grey Sport Seats with Grey piping with runners that are surplus to requirements following a seat upgrade.

They're in good condition for their age, see photos. Passenger seat has a few minor marks and drivers seat has a small nick to the piping and two round holes at the front of the seats which you cant see when fitted. I didn't see these holes until I took the seats out this morning   Both come with their adjuster rails .

Looking for £195 for the pair but open to sensible offers.

Due to lockdown I can't deliver and I wouldn't expect anyone to travel to pick them up.  Happy to reserve them with a small deposit pending collection once the lockdown restrictions are lifted. Or would pack them up as long as the buyer arranges and covers the cost of a courier. I have new seats arriving Monday so could re use their packaging...

I'm based in Pembrokeshire, if you want any more info by all means get in touch.

Thanks

DSC_0043.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

• RodBowen changed the title to ******Now Sold******Pair of Blue Grey Sports Seats

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.