New Director General for the BBC

Fat Albert

"Teflon" Tony escapes once more with several others catching the "fall-out"  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :devil:

Someone else out there must have voted for him  :devil: last time around, cos I didn't honest Guv  :D

:arse: ......first rule of any political party: get into power at any cost to integrity

:arse: ......second rule of any political party: retain power at any cost to integrity

:arse: ......first rule of any politician: get oneself elected at any cost to integrity .

:arse: ......second rule of any politician: get oneself re-elected at any cost to integrity

:arse: .....over-riding rule for both politicians and political parties: say or do anything to ensure rules 1&2 are not compromised.

:arse: .....Q: what's the plural of politic?

:arse: .....A: ****e

GOD bless the BBC. :D

If Greg Dyke stood for PM I recon he'd get a few more votes than TT. :devil:

Shame he lost his job, he seemed like a good guy & his staff certainly liked him (bit worrying that :suspect: )

Andy :p

Having seen him in action on Question Time last evening I'd vote for Ian Hislop for BBC Director General - or PM, for that matter! :p