Le-Mans Camping

Bananaman

Following on from this thread.

Ferry Thread

What's the thoughts on camping?

I've never been B4 so know F**k all about where's best, do we need to book in advance?

Andy :suspect:

Camping free for all starts on Wednesday in Bleu car park. You *won't* be able to get a decent pitch much after Friday afternoon.

You may well hear that the car park attendants will try to stop people camping in the car park. However, they really have no chance, 'cos there are thousands of pepole, and only about a dozen car park fellas at any one time. It's a battle they lose every year.......

I was in Parking Bleu last year. Turned up at 8am Sat, got a space by the entrance and then dossed in the car.

This year I'll probably take my small mountaineering tent and sling it up behind the car.... Which is what everyone else was doing.... :p

Mark

Andy

Manchester Mike, MB (elise) Paul, Marcus and co have got 12 Units resevered and I think that 4 of them are for you, karl, bill king and myself.

We are going to be having a planning meeting at some point.

HTH

Neil

Andy

Manchester Mike, MB (elise) Paul, Marcus and co have got 12 Units resevered and I think that 4 of them are for you, karl, bill king and myself.

HTH

Neil

And the Caravan Club has reserved a nice big plot for the Manchester AO and his luxury Caravan  :p

Gas BBQ anyone  :devil:

Andy

HTH

Neil

And the Caravan Club has reserved a nice big plot for the Manchester AO and his luxury Caravan  :p

Gas BBQ anyone  :devil:

Room for a small one Paul. ???

Somebody needs to speak to Manchester Mike and sort the spaces properly, The camp site is FULL but Mike has reserved a number of spaces at his own personal expense :( There are 8 of us going on the Tuesday and those spaces are confirmed, Paul H has organised his own through the Caravan Club, so the extra spaces Mike has reserved need to be sorted to avoid disappointment, so will the guys going on the short trip sort out what they want to do and contact Mike so that hopefully we can all end up at the same place :oops:  :zzz:  :(  :)  ;)  :suspect:

Andy

I think you're forgetting Scooby and his girl friend :blush:

Paul your right, need to talk to Mike to get it sorted ;)

From what I`ve been told need to find out wether a unit is a person or a tent, maybe will have to share to meet the alocation.

Andy if Mike has spare places then I`ve been told its a top campsite with all the facilities will let you know   :D  :D  :D

Mike where are you....

What is happening, when do you need some money for the camp site, are there any birds staying there. Do they have big.....

Sorry got off the subject

Yep Me and HID are booked in with Mr. Manchester Mike.

Scooby, if you havn't spoken to Mike, since Saturday, then you need to phone him.

Jon, as you have booked the ferry through Marcus, Mike has counted you in the original 8, but give him a call anyway just to make sure.

:oops: