2021 Speed Series Regulations

Terry Everall

Here are the final Regulations for the 2021 season. Lets hope we have a great season and that we have a good mix of experts, novices, newcomers but most of all enthusiastic drivers. See you in the paddock

2021 WSCC Speed Series regulations.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you.

managed 2 of the original 32 this year, should hopefully do a little better in 2021.

Online registration for the 2021 Speed Series is now available in the Store - click here

The first entries are in so get your fingers out

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 09/12/2020 at 17:03, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

7 entries already

Hi I'm one of the current seven, thanks for the free registration, what's the average cost to enter the individual events?  currently looking all the North West and Welsh sprint rounds.

26 minutes ago, Mark Hughes said:

Hi I'm one of the current seven, thanks for the free registration, what's the average cost to enter the individual events?  currently looking all the North West and Welsh sprint rounds.

It typically ranges from around £120-£240(double headers) in terms of entry fee. Then you have fuel, food, hotels on top.

I have budgeted £250 for a single event by the time I had in various costs but it depends on the event, Where you are travelling from, consumables.

I am coming from Bristol so the northern and wales rounds are the big costs mainly in fuel whilst towing my car. 

thanks

pete

• Thanks 1

budget for an entry fee of around £100 to £120 a day.  LDMC run great events at Anglesy and 3 sisters and you have to attend our own Blyton weekend

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Peteroconnor said:

It typically ranges from around £120-£240(double headers) in terms of entry fee. Then you have fuel, food, hotels on top.

I have budgeted £250 for a single event by the time I had in various costs but it depends on the event, Where you are travelling from, consumables.

I am coming from Bristol so the northern and wales rounds are the big costs mainly in fuel whilst towing my car. 

thanks

pete

Thanks Pete,

I'm in North Wales just on the border nr Chester, so Anglesey, Aintree, 3 sisters are all in easy reach for me, so I can do them ok + the Blyton WSCC meet and I'm nearly there with 10 rounds if I and car hold together!  Cheers Mark

I am also in Chester. We are quite lucky to have some good tracks in easy reach.

Anglesey, Aintree, 3 Sisters as mentiond but also Loton (if you want to try a hillclimb). Curborough Mira and Harewood are also just about managable in a day.

Dont rule out the ones further away as well. Staying over night camping at the curcuit is all part of the fun :)

Its a long way but Knockhill has to be experianced.

• Thanks 1

Speed Series entered and New Motorsport License applied for!

Definitely won't be able to do a full season, but hope to do a few although will have no trailer or tow vehicle.

AND If anyone would be happy for me to double drive their Westie, please PM me so we can have a chat about the pros/cons, ins/outs, remunerations/costs etc.

I believe I'm 'safe hands' , but maybe that is better commented on by those who have seen my driving or have passengered while I've been driving.

• Like 1

Is the requirement that a road going car be taxed a WSCC or MSUK requirement? I would have thought that a valid MOT would be sufficient to show the car is road going, having to tax it if you don't use it on the road (as I don't) is just throwing money away to no good purpose.

• Like 1

I taxed my car for the one event I managed in 2020 then sorn it afterwards.

My anorak type plastic folder taken too events with me to satisfy scrutineering road going as in it

log book

ins certificate 

mot certificate 

road tax confirmation

all events you will do WSS wise will be under MSUK umbrella so yes all of the above is required and it’s down to you too prove it’s in place not for the organisers to go looking online for it.

2 hours ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

AND If anyone would be happy for me to double drive their Westie, please PM me so we can have a chat about the pros/cons, ins/outs, remunerations/costs etc.

I believe I'm 'safe hands' , but maybe that is better commented on by those who have seen my driving or have passengered while I've been driving.

Welcome to double drive with me if you can get the b*****r through scrote-ineering! 😄

• Thanks 1

• Captain Colonial unpinned this topic