2020 Westfield ZK SEIW 2.0 Zetec SOLD

etypebernard

New build ZK Westfield registered 1.10.20. in my name as a Westfield Sports.  IVA in September 2020 with non Cat 1993 2.0 Zetec passed first time. The car is as new with 125 miles built from a new old stock Westfield Kit using mainly new and reconditioned parts. Build record with original receipts and Ford dating letter for the engine on file. The engine is a rebuilt 2.0 Zetec engine with mild porting. The throttle bodies were built by DanST and the ecu in an Omex 600 with their loom which has been programmed for IVA pass on 1993 non cat engine. Fitted to a Type 9 standard gearbox with 1.8 Zetec flywheel and new clutch, the diff is 7" Sierra all of which run very well. The alternator is the Burton kit to suit this engine and a new light weight starter motor plus new water pump and new cam belt. A high  capacity Coolex Rad with Spal fan on standard Westfield controls. New full size battery to ensure no issues re IVA. Brakes are standard Ford type all new this year with EBC front pads and discs plus standard pads and discs on rear no issues re brake test at IVA. Steering all new again no issues re self centring for test. Shocks are new AVO with 300lbs springs at front and 185 at rear. Fuel system all new with Goodridge Hardine tubing fitted to factory guide lines and factory brake line kit. New wiring loom with IVA spec lighting including fog light.

Wheels were new with kit 5 spoke Revolution with 195 50 15 Yoko's. Seats are Westfield sport. Car is set up for bumpy roads as I live in a country lane. The car is still in IVA trim and really is a blank canvas. I have decided to go Old School re my Westfield ownership and currently restoring my 1989 SE hence this sale. More details on file just ask. £10995 OBO.

DSC02463.JPG

DSC02464.JPG

DSC02491.JPG

DSC02493.JPG

DSC02420.JPG

DSC02466.JPG

DSC02312.JPG

DSC02294.JPG

• Like 3

• etypebernard changed the title to 2020 Westfield ZK SEIW 2.0 Zetec SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.