Knockhill 2021

Michael Whitworth

Well I really like the circuit and it’s not a million miles away - so I think it’s a distinct possibility. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Michael Whitworth said:

https://www.knockhill.com/experiences/preview/black-friday-offers-2020/black-friday-deals-car-trackday-225

This could be worth considering if planning on a couple of visits north of the border next year.

Not sure about this.. I actually bought a package last year in their black Friday sale, and it didn't turn out to be what it seemed, so I quickly did a U turn and got out of it.

This one does look like you're getting £225 credit towards trackday payments, so on the face of it it looks OK? However if we have another year like this one, and we only end up doing one day at KH, this could make it a more expensive day.

If a usual KH day is £189 you’d have to do 2 to get use the credit....so it’s £12.50 off each day? 

bl**** brexit! 

10 hours ago, Rush Motorspork said:

If a usual KH day is £189 you’d have to do 2 to get use the credit....so it’s £12.50 off each day? 

bl**** brexit! 

No its about £32 off each day because you get an extra 10% off with Trackday club membership.

• Like 1

That's why I thought it looked a good deal. And next year won't be as bad as this year so surely we could get 2 Knockhills done.

12 hours ago, Michael Whitworth said:

That's why I thought it looked a good deal. And next year won't be as bad as this year so surely we could get 2 Knockhills done.

There is a "lesser" deal that would apparently only need one trackday to see savings, costs £149 for £165 credit and 10% off etc etc. (Cant attach a link for some reason..) Might be worth calling them to check out the actual savings though?

Deal or no deal though, I'll be up for a couple of days at Knockhill next year. 👍

12 hours ago, Rush Motorspork said:

NMKHC21!

NM wont get out of 2nd gear up KH's hill.. WFKHC21!! 😎