Hayabusa Westfield Alloy sump

Terry Everall

Westfield Hayabusa Alloy Sump and baffle plate. As new (cost approx £250) offers around £190

Terry 07767 836234

Reduced to £180 as I need the cash. I do not think the sump has ever been fitted and it is therefore new!!

Terry.

• 2 weeks later...

Still available so maybe you busa builders will make me an offer I cant refuse. After all you will need a shallow sump!!

Terry 07767 836234

According to the "experts" including Westfield, Holeshot racing ( who run their Turbo charged cars and race cars on wet sumps) it is not necessary to dry sump.In fact many people I have spoken to think it is a waste of money.

If you want to spend another £1200+ to dry sump the car then you will get better protection. Only place I can forsee a problem with wet sump would be Gerrards bend at Mallory Park where you might get oil surge due to long , tight bend and high speed g force

terry you need the money my  :arse:  ;)  :p

According to the "experts" including Westfield, Holeshot racing ( who run their Turbo charged cars and race cars on wet sumps) it is not necessary to dry sump.In fact many people I have spoken to think it is a waste of money.

If you want to spend another £1200+ to dry sump the car then you will get better protection. Only place I can forsee a problem with wet sump would be Gerrards bend at Mallory Park where you might get oil surge due to long , tight bend and high speed g force

???  ???

• 4 weeks later...
still available. Make me an offer

• 2 months later...

If anybody is interested in this sump please contact me to negotiate a much reduced price

Terry 07767836234

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.