WSC Factory open in lockdown?

Benrobson2999 - Kent AO

Does anyone know if the factory will be able to remain open? Or was it open during the last lockdown? It is essential to me! But Iam not sure about Boris...

19 minutes ago, Benrobson2999 said:

Does anyone know if the factory will be able to remain open? Or was it open during the last lockdown? It is essential to me! But Iam not sure about Boris...

Manufacturing & Construction is meant to stay open this time around according to what I interpreted from his announcement. This should mean the factory remains open ... although I suspect you won't be able to visit. 

• Like 1

Thats good enough for me! 

36 minutes ago, 1960dave said:

Parts dept was last time and had bumper sales.

But Westfields don’t even have bumpers!

4 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Explains why they are so cheap then

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

that’s probably why they had loads to shift cheap! 

The parts guys worked all the last locked down so im sure they will be staying open

• Like 1

This is the email mailer I received from Westfield around 09:00 today.

"With a second lockdown now upon us, the team at Westfield want to again reach out to our customers and partners around the world to wish you well. 

As difficult a time as it is for many, we hope that our cars can bring a bit of joy, whether it's building your first kit through the winter months, tinkering with the car you've had for years or just enjoying videos and pictures from better times.

Although our factory will now be closed to visitors until the 3rd of December, we are still working hard and can be contacted via phone, email and the website if you are looking to order cars, kits or parts.

For those of you who want to take delivery but don't want to come into contact with our drivers, we offer a contactless delivery option of having the kit placed right into your garage, with no need to come to the Westfield factory.

If you want to discuss this option then please email sales@westfield-sportscars.co.uk and we'll get right back to you."

• Like 1