Legal Aid

Timo

Yep I know Dave but get really p****d off by some throw away comments. I know house prices are silly up around London but average earnings are around £10,000 down hear and a starter home is getting on for £130-150k down here its not easy this end. We all work hard to make ends meet and I think the bottle of red I have drunk has not helped my last post but it does p**s me the no win no fee s***e still I hope I have not offended anybody ;)

I hope I have not offended anybody

I dont think so Matt......

We (Mr Angry`s) are the `silent` majority.

This is a great country, tolerant and all that.

Its just that this f****g govt is watering it down.

The natives are not allowed to complain but the f****g lesbian/gay/bosnian/black& asian (3rd generation mind you so they are as able as I am etc etc) are the vocal minority whose influence is disproportionate to their numbers.

I am not a bigot but I am becoming ever more racially paranoid as I feel my rights are eroded and my say is diluted.

EG: In eastern europe we stopped the influx of romanian etc gypsies until their countries stopped discriminating against them (UHHHHH whats all that about) :durr:

when the countries (who dont want them anyway) made token gestures  that satisfied our diplomats (not) we agreed to open our borders.

Expect (not 1.6 million as the Sun says) but ONLY some 600,000 who all have a right to enter this country.

Jesus, I cant move in the south east for people, our hospitals locally are crumbling under demand, a young couple I know were on the council list for a house. They were awarded a small house in a joint development with a housing association who then were directed to offer them to immigrants and subsequently have done so ????????

As for racial comments..............dont..........

I am the 2nd generation of Irish who also were discriminated against in the early days where we were treated like Gippo`s yet ultimately we never once suffered abuse due to the `kin IRA bombing the s**t out of the country and for that I am eternally humbled.

Why is it that people like me and my immigrant Irish family  feel more passionate for the country that I live in than the natives??????

Forget what I said above  :(

I shouldnt comment really but I do `hate` what is going on with this govt.

No offence intended anywhere in the previous post  :blush:  :blush:

Why is it that people like me and my immigrant Irish family  feel more passionate for the country that I live in than the natives?

You don't I too feel for my country UK............ however any comments to the like are usually met with do-gooding liberals making vociferous accusations of racism  :down:  :down:  :down:  ;) or jumped upon by the other idiotic extreme right wing types  :down:  :down:

Anyway ......... Good news is it ain't snowing ere yet  :D  :D

bl**** ell that's getting serious innit ............. only just finished working ............ time to take my "serious head" off  :D  :p  :D  

Drink anyone  :D  :p  :D  :cool:

but it does p**s me the no win no fee s***e still I hope I have not offended anybody ;)

Matt

I am in total agreement with you on this one.  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

David

P.S. No offence taken :t-up:  :t-up:

It sickens me reading about the compensation payed out for petty claims,on this thread.

My son was born with brain damage because he had the cord around his neck at birth(this was in a maternity ward)

He's now 19 with a mental age of 5,has epilepsy ,Psychotic episodes and behavioral problems.

We tried to get compensation for him.......zilch!

"The culture of no win no fee Yank s***e is really starting to p**s me off"

Compensation litigation is on the decrease!

Don't believe everything you read in the Daily Mail. I agree that there are some daft cases but a lot of what you see reported is significantly edited or distorted to fit in with whatever bandwagon the papers happen to be on at the time.

I work in the system & the Courts are pretty good at weeding out the dodgy claims. If insurance companies take "econonic" views on some that's not the lawyers/courts fault.

"This is a great country, tolerant and all that.

Its just that this f****g govt is watering it down.

The natives are not allowed to complain but the f****g lesbian/gay/bosnian/black& asian (3rd generation mind you so they are as able as I am etc etc) are the vocal minority whose influence is disproportionate to their numbers."

Agree 100%. The govt should spend UK tax income on Education, health (& Legal Aid) for deserving members of the population..............but they don't.

Just a request. In future, if you're quoting people's posts, make it more obvious that you are doing so.

Above the bit where you type, there's a row of buttons. One of these is 'quote'. This marks bits you're quoting so that they're obvious.

Like this:

Agree 100%. The govt should spend UK tax income on Education, health (& Legal Aid) for deserving members of the population..............but they don't.

Press it, paste in the text you're quoting, and press it again.

It makes your above post a bit hard to follow otherwise.

Andy

Never mind about the lack of clarity on the quotes thing Andy, wait just a tad under three years and claim compensation for brain damage or something :D  :D

The truth is the 'genuine' lawyers are not at fault, it is the ambulance chasing scum calling themselves lawyers that is making it almost dangerous to be an employer or to be in business. The insurance companies also are running scared, this makes for easy out of court settlements and hiked premiums for the rest of us.

We have all got to realise this is costing us all money.

Its like the media using the term 'Government Money' feck off it's ours, given in trust by us for them to use on our behalf.

However if you want to see an abuse of trust, ask that man about weapons of mass destruction! Who gains?

Bush and Blair because they have 'won' a war and are more likely to retain power (Cynic - me - no officer just paying attention!!;)

:arse:  :arse:  :arse:

anybody want a snowball fight ? ill pretend to be a solicitor  :D  :p

hilux your banned ,you may try and slip the odd spud into a snowball or two :D  :D being irish and all that !

I like your Avatar Bear  :t-up:

the Racing Teddy used to be the Mascot of Hesketh Racing back in the seventies  :D

I've got one of those stickers on my garage wall  :)

I thought i'd slip that one in cos' this thread is getting too serious, even though i agree with most of whats been said.

Cheers Paul

I've got two of the stickers on the car, the bear thing goes back a long way, sadly I've got a bit of a temper, and once when someone was close to getting an attitude adjustment, my wife told them not to poke the bear, hence the club name and my e-bay trading name.

Mal ;)