Rolling Road

flanker7

Not quite Warwick but there's Hi-Tech in Cradley Heath or Aldon in Brierley Hill  :D

hi, Ive still got to get my pinto tuned and re jetted at some point its done about 1500 miles untuned as i keep buying bits :D just need to find the time to put the vernier and new silencer on then im ready, I'm in Leamington and Daventry would be a better drive but i spoke to Bob Green some time ago as he took his pinto to HiTech and said the guy was very good.

There is also Warringtons in Warwick who i did use a few years ago but they will only tune what you have got not rejet and set cam timing.

Im based in Leamington, new owner, so just starting to build contacts. Was told previously of Bradleys Garage, Shipton Under Wychwood, 01993 830214, recommended for classics, Webers etc, havent been myself though.

Let us know what you do, Im due a tune up myself (and the car!;)