Did you get yours out today

oldman

b*******!!  :angry::angry:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

fitted new wheels on friday.  went for a quick run to try out the new A048s.  started p1ssing down hard as Iwas getting towards blatting roads and kin hurt as i didnt have crash helmet.  went home :(:(

on the way home started to hear strange noises from the back end :(:(??????:angry:

turned out the new wheels didnt quite fit and were being hung up ever so slightly on the centre guide.  no blatting for me this weekend  :(:(:(:(

but on the plus side i was lucky cos not sure what would have happened if i had opened it up.

OiOi

Well not today as it's Monday but I did yesterday. :D Quite eventful really, quick blast down to Matlock Bath then came back toward Duffield on the B5206 only to find that great automotive delicacy "Stuffed Caterham with hedge and lamp post garnish" thankfully both the Caterhams occupants were fine but it was going to need a lot of work on the drivers side front wheel, it was 90 degress to the passenger wheel and round the lamp post. Quite sad really as it only had 275 miles on the clock, I set off for home very carefully after the tow truck arrived I can tell you :(

Yep, was out in mine for a brief (20 miles or so) blat. It was damn cold though :)

Well worth it mind. :t-up:

Andy

I had mine out for about 40 miles yesterday, weather was pretty nice over here in sunny Eire but the chill came in sharpish around 3'oclock. Came through a few Industrial Estates on the way home, got they're great on Sunday's, loads of roundabouts with no-one in sight !!! A few donuts, and off home.

Need to find more tunnels though, or even some long bridges to go under, mmmmmmm

Had to move the westie out of the garage on Saturday to do a bit of DIY. Would have been rude not to have a blast! A few miles round the Bristol ring round - lovely.  :cool:

I got mine out and gave it a good thrashing under the Manchester airport tunnels. Ooooh, heaven  :devil:

Was blatting round Dunham Massey on the way to Northwich

Was Studbuckle's SE black? It was very dark if not actual black...

Photo is the one on the Coast2Coast page of the calendar with bucket and spade.

Andy

Took mine to Anglesey on sunday!

First ever track day! Sh#t myself!

Drove it there and back about 400miles in total! 400 really cold miles too!

Boss day though, and with only one big spin!

(Mental note: Try not to do that again!;)  :D  :D

Quite a few coughingvans and 4 westys!

i got mine out, but then two security guards chucked me out of Tescos and said theyd call the police if they saw me in there again  :p  :t-up:

But why? were you very unsure about which area of the car park you wanted to park in and were therefore turning round a lot to get the best view?