Part Built (Rolling Chassis) SEi For Sale

Mark A

Sadly due to lack of time, I have decided (With a heavy heart) to put my rolling chassis up for sale

All parts were purchased through Westfield Directly and are fitted and are as new

I will update the advert with more details and/or happy to communicate directly with anyone who may be interested

For now I have attached a word document which lists every part that has been purchased, I can provide build/latest photographs by request

PRICING

Recent Quotation on all parts listed in the attached document from Westfield is in excess of £10k 

Contact me for selling price

markashby74@btinternet.com

07931 584199

Westfied BOM_03_10_20.docx

Mark

Pictures will really help visualise what’s on offer and adding pics on here is a doddle - so no reason not to get the most out of the advert 👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, BugMan said:

Agree you will fair better with some photos

Historically, adverts on here do best with really clear pricing and good, clear, detailed photos. For some reason "price on application" adverts often seem to crash and burn.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.