Gloves

YouMustBeJoking

I wear a pair of cycling gloves. Alternatively, I guess karting / racing gloves would be equally good.

26.jpeg

Andy

Sparco make some excellent mechanic's gloves, I find them perfect and they have good grip.  

Cost about £10.....available from Grandprix racewear and Demon Theives.

I wear a pair of cycling gloves
to match car colour  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Are you not gonna mention the hat then Andy  ;)  ???  :devil:  :D

Are you not gonna mention the hat then Andy  ;)  ???  :devil:  :D

He didn't ask about the hat :)

Does keep me nice and warm though (as I hope to find out in about 15 mins when I go out for a blat ;)).

Andy

got a pair of thinsulate gloves on offer from  texaco garages £2.99 bargain thin and warm and ive done just over 700 miles since getting my aeroscreened blade on 23 nov 03 a day which will go down in history:D

I have three pairs of gloves ( not to be flash, it just worked out that way! ) , straight leather gloves, Sparco Race gloves and for Christmas last year as the other two pairs did not do the job on the coldest days that I venture out in the Westie, a pair of Thermal gloves with vinyl palm pads from British Home Stores and the latter are the best for really cold weather. Disappointingly, the Sparco gloves are the least effective at keeping cold blasts of wind out but very importantly :p they match my driving boots - which is nice...........

Does keep me nice and warm though (as I hope to find out in about 15 mins when I go out for a blat ;)).

Ok, perhaps I was a bit optimistic. It's cold.

Perhaps I need a balaclava too :D

Andy

I've got some Extremities 'Sticky Windys'  available from outdoor shops... really warm                                              
as I hope to find out in about 15 mins when I go out for a blat
 wish I could it's p******** down :bangshead:

Lovely clear day here in Swindon. Just a little cold :)

Andy