When do Westfields start coming on the market?

Dracoro

Have sold my Honda S2000  :(  but that means, at long last, I can search for the Westfield I want (wide bodied 2.0L), waheey!   :love:

I have a budget of around £8k. Will spend a little more for a very good one or for some mods. Needs to be usable on the road as that's where it'll spend most of its time although I am intending to do half a dozen track days a year.

Problem is, there's hardly any about that I can see  :angry: but I am happy to wait to find the right one as long as it's in time for the track day season.

Places I have looked are :- Autotrader (4 there in the whole country! ) , Exhange and Mart, Pistonheads, Here, findit.co.uk but with little joy.

Is there any kit car mags that are good for Westfields? Or other places to look? Is there a particular time of year when I'll have more choice?

Any tips?

Only tip I can give you is can you not look for one at the moment, cos I am looking too and that is also my budget .........  :p  :0  :D

FIGHT!

In all seriousness though, you are right there are not many about at the mo. I suspect people will be holding fire until the spring to get slightly higher prices.

Nicko

There are cars about. Look at all the usual places (PistonHeads, FindIt, here and Westfield World, as well as the kit car mags).

I bought mine in December 2002, so people do sell over Winter.

Andy

There is also Hallmark Cars commercially dealing in used Westfields + other kit cars, Paul matty in Bromsgrove sometimes has one or two in stock + Westfield factory  :D  :D  :D + this boardroom has members cars for sale.

Happy Hunting   :D

I have just finished a rebuild on a 1700 X-flow that I MIGHT sell.

New paint job, cycle wings fitted, new joints on suspension all round, engine rebuild 800 Miles ago, new interior, new bright work, rac roll bar, new lights all round.

But them Im only selling to buy a Vx..........

I hope my wife doesn't see this thread... She wants me to sell mine!!

My excuses for net selling it yet are:

a) I havn't finished repanelling the interior with carbon fibre (this one didn't work for some reason)

b) I Thought I was going to race it this year (they let list 1b tyres in around here :devil: ) (that one didn't work either)

c) No one buys in the winter....

d) Please???

I've shown willing... I've taxed it... And I'll put it up here for £8.5K soon... really....

None of you b*******s had better buy it though...

I don't even want enquiries...

no interest at all ok...

its's winter, nobody wants to buy...

'97 SEi

Red

200 bhp VX

45's

SBD Carbon exhaust and manifold

Kent mild cams

Light-weight alternator

Light-weight battery in passenger footwell

Polo rad

Hardened engine mounts

oil cooler

Alloy Avo Shocks

Playskool carbon/grp seats

CarbonFibre interior side panels

RAC rollbar

Removeable steering wheel

FIA switch

Yoko A048r's

Tonneau

Sidescreens and wind-deflectors

Carpets (supplied, but in a bag!!;)

Spare wheel (supplied with mounting but not fitted!;)

How can I contact Hallmark and Paul Matty. Do they have websites? Also, where are they based?

;)

Paul matty in Bromsgrove
 ;)

A Google search revealed the following Hallmark Cars

Paul Matty Sports Cars

Easy innit  :D  ;)  :D

There is also Hallmark Cars commercially dealing in used Westfields + other kit cars, Paul matty in Bromsgrove sometimes has one or two in stock + Westfield factory  :D  :D  :D + this boardroom has members cars for sale.

Happy Hunting   :D

The previous owner of my car bought it from Paul Matty. It was Paul Matty who replaced the clutch for him when it expired (not cheap mind! ).

Andy

Just build your own!

Where's the fun it buying one already build?

With the help and contacts of everyone here you should be able to build one for less then 8K.

Dan ;)