Clan McWesty monifieth

Gary Taylor

Hi folks I’m going down to monifieth Saturday afternoon to see Dave and his westy.

leaving Dufftown about 1 heading cross country over cairn o mount and down the coast, coming home via Glenshee 

if anyone fancies a wee run give me a shout

3 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Hi folks I’m going down to monifieth Saturday afternoon to see Dave and his westy.

leaving Dufftown about 1 heading cross country over cairn o mount and down the coast, coming home via Glenshee 

if anyone fancies a wee run give me a shout

Looked at the weather and I'm so tempted by this... 🤔

The other half is due to pop a sprog next Thursday so I know it would be against my better judgement to sod off for the afternoon... altho, having said that, she is very understanding...😆

Another question. do I trust my car not to break down? 🤣🤣

Not to lead you astray but .... 

decent weekends will get less, after Thursday free time will get less and in company there’s help to get things sorted

so where do you want to meet up ? 😉

Bridge of Alford at 1pm ?

my number 07715554020 and leave it at home too, just in case.

• Haha 1

A compelling argument ... 😅

After last night's false labour and me as the driver I guess that answers it for me.... 🤔 I need to stay close to home.

I hope you have a good day 👍🏻

• Haha 1

An absolute blast this afternoon/ evening.
Headed off just after 12 to monifieth to meet Dave, Ann and their westy. Took all the back roads and then the coastal road south in glorious sunshine . Stayed a bit longer than intended  and stopped for a mcd’s and fuel then it was retrace my steps chasing the setting sun . I really forgot how exhilarating it is driving the westy in the dark, cold but fun as the temperatures plummeted with the sun .
Just short of 300 miles today.
Anyway great to meet up and shamefully forgot to get a picture there , guess I’ll have to go back 😃 but here’s a couple of others.

AE7A73BD-731E-4F49-AA50-990A6385927D.jpeg

D971AF5D-2454-4C76-B5C4-FCF8A0CC15CA.jpeg

6939C88D-19DB-48A5-88E8-29253D6AA0AC.jpeg

57382466-96EA-4891-A8CD-321FCE54A90C.jpeg

7B835B61-45F8-4D4A-ABD0-AE680A2CF865.jpeg

B54D7B19-C5B2-419E-B4E9-49C57F558DB5.jpeg

89CFACB7-B83A-4355-860D-5B63A71F24AB.jpeg

8F494B54-49B8-4AD0-9FA0-E6A3BEC4082C.jpeg

• Like 2