Fiat Twin Cam

Nick.Petty

My missus is considering letting me back into the Westfield fold to stop me whining.

There is a nice looking Westy near me utilising the Fiat twin cam engine. I remember this engine from a mates 131 Supermirafiori which went like stink.

Any views/comments?

Failing that can someone convince Felters to sell me back my 4age????? :D  :p

Nicko

Only seen about 3 or 4 at most of these engines fitted in Westfields - tended to suffer with oil leakage (similar to X-Flow  :devil:  :D I suppose)

Take it for a spin see how it goes - you could always transplant a Toyota next winter  :devil:  :D  :devil:  ;)

I test drove a turbo'd yellow one that Terry Nightingale had early last year. :arse:  :(  ???

Sounded awful TBH - i wasnt convinced. I was also warned about the reliability, and availability of parts - By someone at TN!

Hence buying the Xflow :)

I have a nice little 4AGE that I bought and never used.

It was running sweetly before the car was stripped (corolla)

It is available for you to purchase if you fancy it

Nick