Whens the next next track day?

TAFKARM

Ok gents, after a great Oulton, some people have got Knockers on 14th, Cadwell on 28th, I'm doing an MX5 only Donington in November...

Whats the next one we are all booking?

25 minutes ago, RussH said:

I'm doing an MX5 only Donington in November...

That has a whiff of automotive racism about it. 😉

Shall watch with interest, but I'm planning to get the next two days out of the way first. My car jumped out of third gear three or four times at Oulton, ... if it gets worse at Knockhill, it will be a gearbox out job before Cadwell.

This must be the first time I've ever been booked onto three track days in advance. 

I think Donnington if noisy enough if not a trip down to Norfolk..and may be a meeting with the Essex boys??

Javelin have a couple of new Anglesey dates, Sat 12th and Sun 13th Sep.

No good to me as I'm Knockering on 14th. .. but they're only a couple of weeks away and have spaces.

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Javelin have a couple of new Anglesey dates, Sat 12th and Sun 13th Sep.

No good to me as I'm Knockering on 14th. .. but they're only a couple of weeks away and have spaces.

Could be a nice first outing for the Westfield...

21 minutes ago, Andy (Sycho) said:

I’ve never been to Snetterton so may be tempted with that.

It’s like a long Blyton Park 😄

I wouldn't mind an Anglesey but will get Knockhill out of the way first, although by then it will probably be too late to get any more decent days in this year.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Michael Whitworth said:

I wouldn't mind an Anglesey but will get Knockhill out of the way first, although by then it will probably be too late to get any more decent days in this year.

That's about where I am too. This would be the first year for a while I've not been to Anglesey. 😞

4 hours ago, Ben(EBD-ENG) said:

i really want to try and get to anglesey this year

Just do it Ben. 🙂 Javelin's 14th Sep date now sold out, I would think the 13th will soon follow. I've not had a good look, but I think it will be getting into November for another date. Brrrrr!  

** edit. Javelin's 14th sep is indeed sold out, but they have 12th and 13th up for grabs.. sorry.

29 minutes ago, Ben(EBD-ENG) said:

It will be an October date. I try to only do one trackday a month gives me chance to replace my wheel bearings

Have you bought a stock pile? 🙂 

41 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Have you bought a stock pile? 🙂 

There a bearing shop on the next industrial estate to where I work. Let's just say they keep a few spares in for me

• Haha 1