Peak District Run Out, Bank Holiday Sunday 30 August

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

6 hours ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

BJP Modified are meeting in Hartington on Sun at 12:00, so you'll have some playmates in the Peaks!

I saw that it was a 'static only' meet? it's at the Jug and Glass I believe, I just hope the pub has had a change of ownership since Glen and I went, a 'wipe your feet on exit' kinda place.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

I saw that it was a 'static only' meet? it's at the Jug and Glass I believe, I just hope the pub has had a change of ownership since Glen and I went, a 'wipe your feet on exit' kinda place.

Yep, but they will need to use roads in and out etc 😉 chuck Glen out, fit some neons and a bass box. You'll rock it!

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, LukeW said:

I won’t make it now tomorrow as my engine is no longer oil tight 😞 hopefully catch you all soon!

oh b*****r, something simple, as in a bit more Honda Bond needed, rather than anything catastrophic, I hope?

• Haha 1

Just now, LukeW said:

Simple mistake on my behalf, trying to move my oil pressure sensor off the block 🤦‍♂️

oh no, tell me you haven’t...

Oh thank goodness! 😄

• Haha 1

I'll probably be about 15 mins late, the Westfield Courier Service is collecting from mine about 8 ish 👍

• Thanks 1

I don’t suppose anyone will see this before the run, but I won’t make it today

my other car that is blocking the Westie in the garage won’t start

• Thanks 1

Wow what a great run out the best this year Julie. Thanks for a great run out, the roads were fantastic and the scenery was awesome. 

• Like 2

Damn - last Sunday's route was very good - if this week's was better, I've definitely missed out.

Next time, I'll make sure I move the spare car the night before