Worcestershire / Herefordshire Drive 2/8/20

thedamnedunited

Nice run out with my fellow Westfield owning mate Chris, going from Bewdley - Great Witley - Bromyard - Ledbury - Malvern. Stopped at British Camp in Malvern for coffee and bacon bap at ‘Sally’s Cafe’ and chatted with a few bikers. Spotted plenty of other Westfields too between Ledbury and Malvern.

1A5AC22F-F965-41F6-86FF-7AC2344681EE.jpeg

D2E21B17-E3EE-431F-9336-85CF585D2F08.jpeg

513C442B-F336-41BC-BB36-9B0B1F41CC2B.png

7AF6955F-BC46-47C1-B32C-9804260ACFD0.png

D146FE7F-DBB7-44D3-868D-E8B4CA3A4934.png

That used to be my favourite drive out, many moons ago ....... early morning when roads are quieter 👍 stop for breakfast and coffee 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mark Stanton said:

That used to be my favourite drive out, many moons ago ....... early morning when roads are quieter 👍 stop for breakfast and coffee 

Had never been to the cafe at British Camp before. Will definitely be going again ! What’s your latest favourite drive out then Mark ? Cheers 

What’s your latest favourite drive out then Mark

Westfield owning days behind me ........ some excellent memories  .... first Westfield on the road back in 1990 after 18 month build ..... loads of road driving, 3 trips to Le Mans .... then road and track ...... Speed Series from  day one until around 2010 ... car now sold, no regrets ...... all boxes ticked 👍 ....... before you ask ... No I wouldn't buy another 😉           My latest favourite drive ........ is the one that takes me home  😁 

Head into Wales ...... there are some great roads through central Wales ..... Ice Cream at Aberyswyth then back to the Midlands for dinner ...... enjoy your Westfield 

• Like 1