The weather this weekend

Megablade Paul

So assuming they're right, does anyone know what's happening this weekend or fancy a bit of a run out, about time the Manchester boys got outdoors a bit now its getting hotter  :D

I'm sure Manchester Mike is up for something, anyone else playing out?

does anyone know what's happening this weekend

Well I'm going to the CARAVAN show at G Mex on Saturday if you fancy it Paul  :p  ;)

Dont know about Sunday yet

I'm getting withdrawal symtoms from not driving the westfield for so long, but i'm still abit concerned about all thesalt on the roads.  Put me down as a maybe.

does anyone know what's happening this weekend

Well I'm going to the CARAVAN show at G Mex on Saturday if you fancy it Paul  :p  ;)

Dont know about Sunday yet

Caravan show hey Paul.........

:0  :0  :0 I bet the views are not as good as the autosport show...... :p  :p

I'll take my camera,

there may be some nice flashy graphics on the side of the caravans  :cool:

there may be some nice flashy graphics on the side of the caravans  

If it was fleshy and graphic I maybe interested. :D:D:D:D:D

Why do you have to goto the GMEX to see a load of caravans, don't you just need to find a layby on a bypass and wait on any given weekend - you will see hundreds :p:p:p

Where and when on saturday I may be tempted, run out in the westy - not the tin tent show

car wont be back megablade paul did you service your car yourself or did you have someone to do it. been using robinsons of rochdale but 2 weeks so far and the clutch and clutch basketstill aint done 1 week to diagnos fault second week to order parts third to fit probally.

car wont be back megablade paul did you service your car yourself or did you have someone to do it. been using robinsons of rochdale but 2 weeks so far and the clutch and clutch basketstill aint done 1 week to diagnos fault second week to order parts third to fit probally.

Should take about 40 minutes to change a clutch on the blade including a coffee break ??? Clutch basket is quite expensive and not usually a problem have you challenged them as to what's gone wrong with it - personally I'd use Playskool for the stuff you dont feel confident doing or don't have the times to do, I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about them.

Weather does look better on Sunday but still a bit iffy, mind you minus 14 degrees and a snow storm with black ice sounds more fun than G-Mex to me :D

I was hoping someone would have a suggestion of what we could do??

Maybe a couple of hours playing around the Trough of Bowland with a pub lunch.

Meet Horton Arms at 11am with anyone posting on here if we need another meeting point in the Ribble valley area?

Weather does look better on Sunday but still a bit iffy, mind you minus 14 degrees and a snow storm with black ice

I was hoping someone would have a suggestion of what we could do??

Build a BIG fire? ? ? ? ? ?

:D:D:D

Just got back from a ride to North Wales and back in the tin top :(

The roads were fine and mostly dry with  no sign of salt. SO should be good tomorrow ,so I hope to be out and about, my problem now is that I am dying with a head cold will have to "suck it and see"

Hope to see you at 11 o clock !!

my problem now is that I am dying with a head cold will have to "suck it and see"

I suppose that may help, but if it doesn't there's always a Night Nurse ???  :0  :cool:  :D