Harness Extensions.

snowy892

Hi

Recently installed new seats and TRS harness's.

However the harness buckle sits right on my neck. Is there such a thing of extensions so the buckle will sit further down? I'd be after about 6" extension if they do exist.

Thank you. 

20200803_161502.jpg

20200803_161556.jpg

Never heard of extensions for harnesses, looks to me as if the top straps are to short for the seat, They should reach to your waist to buckle up correctly, If the buckle is up near your chest and you have an accident there is a high risk of you sliding through them.

I’m wondering if you’ve also got the older style flat floors, rather than the lowered floors. If so, this will affect the useable shoulder length on the harnesses, if you also have the seats quite forward. 

The Sport Turbo are a really high seat, compared to all the other Westfield options. This works fine with lowered floors, but does cause a number of minor little issues on flat floors

hi guys, thanks for the comments. Been talking to Patrick over at Westfield. I sent him some pictures and descriptions as I brought the seats and harness's from Westfield, he stated he had never come across this problem before. However he is having some longer harnesses made for me (free of charge) he has also change the description on the website to state possible issues. 

• Like 3