Mr Brown's money making scam -

Liam

I have just received my tax code for the year and I am extending an open invitation to club members to join me on my aircraft carrier - as I appear to be buying one  :angry:

shouldn't earn so much then... :p:D

My sentiments exactly, now if you were to offer some around as say "entertainment" then we might sympathise but until then "stop whining!"  :p  ;)  :D  ???  :t-up:  :bangshead:  :oops:

with a shady tax history

No you really don't. I was self employed for 17 years, and trust me when I say, theywill get you in the end. It really isn't worth the risk.......

I have just received my tax code for the year and I am extending an open invitation to club members to join me on my aircraft carrier - as I appear to be buying one  :angry:

Come and work for the NHS then and stop yer moanin! :arse:  :D

Scott, with all the scams you have going in L'pool you should have no money worries, yer dodgy scouse!  ;)  :p  :oops:

You should change your name to 'ring-leader'  :0  ???

You should change your name to 'ring-leader'  

and while you're at it change your avatar back to a proper good looking car  :D  :devil:  :D

Tax paying full time student - walks away whistling confused and frustrated.

Note to self.  Must get wife to earn more money so I can be a "kept husband".

Scott, with all the scams you have going in L'pool you should have no money worries, yer dodgy scouse!  ;)

You mean like the £0.02 per 10mg "pure" Hospital grade Heroin

Scott, with all the scams you have going in L'pool you should have no money worries, yer dodgy scouse!  ;)  :p  :oops:

You should change your name to 'ring-leader'  :0  ???

Parts of Liverpool were closed off today after a suspect device was found on a car............Police later identified it as a tax disc :(

No you really don't. I was self employed for 17 years, and trust me when I say, theywill get you in the end. It really isn't worth the risk.......

Double ditto..................Blatters you and me, we been there (sounds like)