New member - N Dorset

chj

👍 First post! No Westie yet ... have recently sold a TVR Griffith having had a various RV8 TVRs over the last 15+ years. Will be keeping an eye on the various classifieds and hope to get along to some meets and occasional track days in due course. Generally will use the car for road use at weekends, and evenings after work when time and family commitments allow.

I think I might have to make a trip up to the Toy Box at some point soon to get a better idea. The general variations and options are almost bewildering, but I have been enjoying looking through the advice on here. 

Welcome from sunny Scotland and good luck with your search.

dont be afraid to ask any questions if your not sure about anything 

Welcome from sunny Somerset!
A variety of Westie’s (and owners!) attend our Dorset monthly meets when normality returns! Come along if you fancy it.

Best of luck with your search.

Welcome.

I have a Rover V8 powered Westy in North Dorset (Stur) and you are very welcome to take a look to see if it’s the sort of thing you fancy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Adge Cutler- Dorset AO said:

Welcome from sunny Somerset!
A variety of Westie’s (and owners!) attend our Dorset monthly meets when normality returns! Come along if you fancy it.

Best of luck with your search.

Thanks, will do. Where and when are the meets?

Cheers, Chris.

10 hours ago, Ewan said:

Welcome.

I have a Rover V8 powered Westy in North Dorset (Stur) and you are very welcome to take a look to see if it’s the sort of thing you fancy.

Thanks Ewan. That would be great, I'm just up the road in Marnhull. I'll send a pm.

Chris 

10 hours ago, chj said:

Thanks, will do. Where and when are the meets?

In normal times, Dorset area meets first Thursday of the month 8 PM at the Crown Inn, West Bay Road, Bridport, Dorset DT6 4AX.

Watch this space for August!