Blyton September 19/20th with NSCC

K17 CAR

I have booked on both days, there's still a few entries left if anyone fancies dusting the cobwebs off?

Didn't see this before I posted my thread looking forward to it booked on both days 

• 1 month later...

A few drop outs guys anyone fancy a run out. 4 places left for Sat and 7 for Sunday would be good to see a few more of you currently just me, @K17 CAR and @Delboy 

• 2 weeks later...

Great weekend getting to grips with the new car and slicks. Definitely more refinement of settings and some freash rubber for next season. 

Saturdays best

Sundays best 

• Like 3

Ok I know its not a Westfield but since two of my former cars were at the event, including Simons, I thought id post up my new PB lap.

Looks good Mark but what are the yellow lashing lights on the dash at the end? Oil pressure????