What would you rather do

oldman

1. Spend an hour in a bath full of spiders.

2. Stick your head in a bucket of ****e for 10 mins(coming up for breathing of course)

3.Do without beer for a year

4.DO without driving for a year

5.Jump into a pool of abused emoticons :devil:

6.Admit that a Caterham is better :durr:

7.Chop of yer wotsit :down:

Sorry getting too silly now.......all down to dark evenings and boredom. :bangshead:

so at least i'll still be able to drink and drive.

Not at the same time I hope.

Number 5 for me.............so long as there is more love and smiley ones in there :love:  :D  ;)

David

number one for me oldman, although i do think some of your recent posts are "alcohol fuelled" :D  :D  :D

Don,t be fooled by the name or the signature,I may be a 16 year old girl with a penchant for overweight middleaged men and have recently been grooming my audience for future liason :suspect:

Or I could be a lonely old alcohlic with no Westfield.

Or I could be a wealthy young man with a Caterham.

Ahhh. the joys of the internet.

One things for sure though I am a bl**** member of the WSCC even tho it still shows members :(  

Hey Fat Albert.....How about a date tonight?( I bet youre skinny tho!;)  :devil:

bl**** Hell grumpy,your virgin post and youre already abusing emoticons.If youre not careful you will be on the hard stuff before you know it :t-up:  :devil:

Erm  :D  :devil:  :D Found a friend have you old fella  :D  :devil:  :D

Oldman whimpers back into his kennel to lick wounds :(

Never mind it might stop raining one day and I can get my Wessie out again.Weather forecast not good though :(