Tax Disc location

Major Stare

Im getting the Westy taxed this week  :arse: .

I dont want to mount the tax disc on the winsdscreen as its small enough as it is.

At the AutoSport Show the other week, i saw the "CateringVans" had them mounted on the rear exhaust mount......is this legal?

Wher can i put my tax disc?

A lot of people use a motorcycle type one, fitted under the passenger side mirror (I think).

There's an example in this thread.

Andy

Legally I think it has to be in the bottom left hand corner of car windscreen  ???  ???  (plenty of room, honest) As the latest digi cameras can also check tax discs :arse:  :arse:  :(  ;)

There are a few drivers who use the motorbike type holders and mount em on roll bar and exhaust brackets, be careful cos it does get hot down there  ;)  :D

Mines in a motorcycle type holder atached to the redundant hood stick mount on the roll bar mount.

Never had a problem.......