Speed Series 2004 - Updates

Gazza

Mark,

I know that my memory is going these days, but I recall a list of Speed Series event Comp. Sec. numbers being posted around this time of the pre-season in order to let us badger the organisers of popular (& early season) events for regulations and entry forms.

Good examples that I'm keen on are the May 15th Harewood event and Shelsley Walsh.

Is there such a list that could be posted here, or maybe e-mailed to registered SS competitors?

Cheers and many thanks,

Much better sorted now Mr D  ;)  ;)  ;) that's partly why we do pre-reg  ;)  ;)  We are then able to produce a full mailing label list for events that issue regs early  ;)  ;) including all previous years competitors and newbie pre-reggers ;)

The only one that is being readied at the moment is North Weald  ;)  :D

If you do want to chase anyone up - then take a look at the regs - you will see the organising club noted  ;) Next step is to look up relevant club in the club listings booklet issued with your licence which provides all relevant contact info for each and every MSA club  ;)  :D  :D