Made a start on the Westfield plan this week!

Benrobson2999 - Kent AO

Well I sold my VW T5 camper van last weekend :( and purchased a cheap little daily driver to free up some funds for a Westy 😊 😎. £30 a year road tax and peanuts insurance, to justify having a kit car sat in the garage all year ;) 

So Iam now an owner of a Ferrari red Italian car (at least thats I tell the ladies😂) and am enjoying reading and searching for a nice Westfield!

enjoy your weekend

Ben

5A297A67-1B41-468D-BD49-E87A610BA9E0.jpeg

DA5BCB4A-88CC-4D3B-9B16-F59E049E2477.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Benrobson2999 said:

having a kit car sat in the garage all year

No you don’t leave it there all year - the garage is for fixing and upgrading after run outs and track days 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome to the fold and Happy hunting and don’t forget the pictures once you find one, then we can help you spend what’s left on upgrades 😁

You can't go wrong with a Panda and Westie combo.  Panda has a rev counter and no red line 

, proper Italian. Rev it till the valves bounce 😀

• 2 weeks later...

Joined the forum properly now (Iam sure I will get my £30 worth in knowledge!) and ordered my Westfield modular kit. Just started a build diary for progress 👍🏼👍🏼
roll on 12 weeks! 😁

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Benrobson2999 said:

Iam sure I will get my £30 worth in knowledge!)

Pretty much guaranteed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 14/07/2020 at 18:45, Benrobson2999 said:

Joined the forum properly now (Iam sure I will get my £30 worth in knowledge!) and ordered my Westfield modular kit. Just started a build diary for progress 👍🏼👍🏼
roll on 12 weeks! 😁

Thank you, and welcome once again!