Great British Driving Test

nlash

"I'm a celebrity" bunch includes Jordan, and John Lydon........

Oh deep joy, I cannot wait for that  :devil:  :devil:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :arse:  :arse:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz: Why ........

Can we please get back on thread - Gaby Logan, leather catsuit and jelly please  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:  :love:

Here's the full list

They are glamour girl Jordan, George Best's wife Alex, former Sex Pistol John Lydon, one-time pop star Peter Andre, former royal reporter Jennie Bond, former Olympic athlete Diane Modahl, aristocrat and convicted fraudster Lord Brocket, ex-Atomic Kitten Kerry McFadden, former football hardman Neil Ruddock and DJ Mike Read.

Be interesting to see what Jordan wears in the jungle............will it just be the usual bra and belt :D  :D  :D

David

I think you have all overlooked the fact that Peterg must have too much time on his hands

Cheek!  :D

actually with the power of the internet it only took about 5 minutes..... and anyway I didn't have anything else to do  :bangshead:  :D  :D

IMVHO I think the progs just about as real as Jordans,dare I say it,t  ttt   tttttti     tttttiiiiii      tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiii  tits.Never mind some wealthy celebs,will be a lot more wealthier at the end of it. :down:

She did look fine,

Mmm, cat suit, definitely..... :blush:  :blush:

Although I have to say I thought she was looking a bit old when the camera got close-up.......

Not that I'd say no, of course......

Fine example of Welsh Totty! :sheep:  :sheep:

i thought it would be crap, so i watched the old chaps on the other channel talking about spitfires :D  those merlins sound much better than a few hundred cackling women :D  :love:  :t-up:

Doesn't he prefer little boys? (allegedly).

Andy

No that was Rolf Harris.

Nay,Rolf Harris prefers big boys with three legs and a peg or the odd didgywotsit.

Apart from that I think he's a man of immense talent.He was a champion swimmer,very good artist,comedian,cult pop performer,top TV presenter & great guy.........well on the surface anyhow! :cool: