how do I

Roo4

It needs to be hosted on the web (see Andy Hawkins @ Gently Hosting) and then you add in its address  ;)  :D

Easy peasy, honest  ;)  ;)

Will you be at Knockhill on May 22  ???  ???  :D

Like this one

Curb%2059.jpg

In the reply box there are some buttons along the top

B, I ,U, http://,@, Quote, Code, Image.

You click on image and follow the instructions and then you will have a picture in your post.

May 22 is earlier in the year but I think I could make it, might even try and get an entry if it is a sprint.

I intend to be at Stoneleigh with my car, Trying for 1st March registration. :p

May 22 is earlier in the year but I think I could make it, might even try and get an entry if it is a sprint.

Nice one Roo

I could talk you through some of my lines if that helps.  

You could drive on all the bits that I don't spin on and you should have a good lap  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

See you in May

Rob

Thats good news Iain  :D  ;)  Yep Knockhill is a sprint on 22 May organised by Wigton MC  :D  ;)

Don't forget your tent, crate of ale and disposable BBQ for Stoneleigh  :D  ;)

You could drive on all the bits that I don't spin on

Which reminds me - Iain you still got those photos of a mud splattered X-Flow magnolia car  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Eve'nin Mr N  :D

Obviously, the more you spin the better value you get out of your entry fee, more track time,  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

In fainess I had to give Jen a good shot for the mag and the calender.

Smoke of tyers sidways takes a certain amount of luck you know  :D  :D  :D  :D

If you do have some photo's and you figure out how to post them it would be nice to see them.

Rob

Evenin Mr S.  :D  : :D

May 22, not long now then.  At least I won't be the most dangerous guy out there this year.

Tommo in the yellow car in scotish rain is going to be a joy to watch   :devil:  :devil:

Tommo with a tremble in the Trossochs is on its way then  :D  :devil:  :D macintosh, umberella and midge spray at the ready  :D

Hello Rob,

Do you want to borrow my Track Guide book for Knockhill, so you can learn the lines this time  :D  :D  :D

Are we going to be in the same under 1700 Mod Prod class this year then? that'll be good fun. You can show us what a really class X flow can do without that big air dam in front   :p  :p

Nick

Cheers Nick but I tried a track guide whilst I was up there last year.  The only one I could find at the time was for Mallory though, :D:D  could explain a lot.

It should be a good laugh being against you bike boys on nearly even terms. :0  If I can get it round the track.  Hopefully in May it won't come down to who has got the right wets.

I do have my emergency back up excuse book at the ready though :p:p:p

Rob

:devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  Just observing the Navin Baiting  :D  :D  :devil:  :D