Message for Rob Navin and Mark Goulding.

Major Stare

Today i collected my first ever Westfield.:d

I'd like to thank Rob for taking me there and back with his trailer and Mark for selling me the car.

It started a lovely crisp fresh morning, Rob picked me up on time and we started our 3.5hr journey.

An interesting journey........Rob likes to scare cyclists, drive down motorway slip roads then career back onto the motorway and pull out at islands in front of oncoming traffic only to shout "ooops, ive got trailer on the back".

We were also tempted to nick a Porka parked in a layby.........."ooh thats tempting with an empty trailer" was Robs comments. :oops:

So thanks Rob, top geeza , enjoy your wine! ;)

Mark..........thanks for all the stuff and info you gave me, you will also be pleased to know the car fitted onto my drive and into the garage with no problems.

And the best thing about being a WSCC member for 7 months and not owning a Westfield.............................i now have somewhere to stick my membership stickers !!!

:D   :D  :D  :D

Rob likes to scare cyclists, drive down motorway slip roads then career back onto the motorway and pull out at islands in front of oncoming traffic only to shout "ooops, ive got trailer on the back".

We were also tempted to nick a Porka parked in a layby.........."ooh thats tempting with an empty trailer" was Robs comments

Once again Mr Navin demonstrates exactly why he is ......... "The Voice of Reason"  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

It started a lovely crisp fresh morning, Rob picked me up on time and we started our 3.5hr journey.

An interesting journey........Rob likes to scare cyclists, drive down motorway slip roads then career back onto the motorway and pull out at islands in front of oncoming traffic only to shout "ooops, ive got trailer on the back".

We were also tempted to nick a Porka parked in a layby.........."ooh thats tempting with an empty trailer" was Robs comments. :oops:

NO worries mate.

I was using the same driving standards I use when I sprint  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Enjoy the new toy mate  :D  :D  :D  :D

I may still go back for the porch.  Any one intreasted in a very cheap 911.  You sort your own fake number plates out though  :devil:  :devil:

Anyone fancy cleaning my undies........it was tough being a passenger :p

Also.........i wonder if Mark's neighbour's car blew up (another story) :0

Oh yeah.......anyone after a 4 speed gearbox......rob has the details :)