LOTON PARK 29/30 Aug

Terry Everall

We have just heard that Hagley and District are cancelling all their events for 2020 so that means we have lost Loton hillclimb

At the moment that only leave 9 out of our original planned 32 events !!!!!

Following the announcement that motorsport may be able to re-commence in July, we have been working with the guidelines that have been provided by Motorsport UK to ensure that we can recommence safely and in full compliance with them.  As a result, the Directors and Committee of HDLCC have regrettably come to the decision that we are unable to run any of our 2020 events as planned.

We are hoping to arrange at least one meeting at Loton Park towards the end of the season and details will be put on our website when finalised.

Our Entries Secretary will communicate with all your competitors who have already entered events.

Thank you for your support and I very much hope to see you at Loton Park in 2021.

Best regards

Lindsay Summers

i think with only 9 events currently not cancelled( not saying they will or wont happen) thats a good point to say a fair and open competition cannot happen and the champiship be called off.

does the SSOT have a cut off date for that type of decision or are you still in the lets see what happens camp

thanks 

Simon ---I hope top be able to post something tonight 

• Like 1