New member...still searching for the right car ;o)

TopperTbarracuda

Hi All,

I joined fairly recently....I'm still looking for the right car 😃

I popped a wanted in the Westfields section and hopefully, as things continue to ease, I'll be getting out see a few cars as they become available.

I'm still hoping a chap in Norfolk decides to sell me his, as it ticks every box for me....but he's not quite ready to let it go. ☹️

Fingers crossed I find something soon, as this weather is fantastic 😎😎😎

Cheers, Grant (Topper)

Hi Grant - welcome to the forum

It took me three years to prise my Westie from it's last owner, during which time he drove it less than 90 miles. In the two years since I bought it, it has done about 3,500 miles and it would probably be a lot more if it wasn't for lockdown

Don't forget that some aspects of a Westie can be changed fairly easily - seats, dash, screen, wheels etc are all just a bit of winter tinkering away. Half of the fun of Westie ownership is making it your own, so don't get too hung up on buying the "perfect" car. As long as the main bits are what you want (engine/gearbox, bodystyle/colour, etc) are there, the rest is all up for doing what you want with.

Good luck with the search

Thank you!

You make a good point and that's why I'm hoping this chap from Norfolk decides to sell 🤞as it has all the correct main bits.

I don't think I can wait three years for it though!

Many thanks and I hope to be an owner member before too long.

There's another chap in Norfolk with a Westy for sale - you could add me to your list! 

• Like 1