Top gear XTR2 for sale

hilux

I'm half tempted to go and see the Bank Manager. Is that a fair price for an XTR2 these days or over the top cos of it's history in ownership, i.e. the Top Gear link .....

Nick - what you need is a well 'ard track day nail wiv' a Toyota engine... sorry forgot you've already had one.

How's fatherhood? :(

Hi Felters, hope you are well.

Fatherhood good but tiring! Little boy arrived (Thomas) so have excuse for buying toys that Daddy might enjoy too, i.e. petrol powered fun. Popped by yours today actually as went to a 4x4 event at Brick Kiln Lane, and thought you might be out in drive working on the beast. Your Landy was there but didn't see any activity so kept going.

Don't forget, can I still have first refusal if you get bored/want to upgrade/feel sorry for me pining for the 4age.

In the meantime I am just about to go halves with Father in Law on a bobtail Range Rover V8 pick up .... nice sound, and goes up and down and through things that you would not believe . :p

I'll let you drive the Rangie if you let me have a go in the Westy .........

Cheers,

Nick.

That's a deal... I've still got my AWDC trials awards somewhere. A V8 half ton lightweight was my weapon of choice. Bob tailed rangies are remarkable and cheap.

Depending on the time I may well have been out terrifying the local BMW's. Most definitely not for sale. Going like a bat out of hell at the moment...

And anyway you'll need all your spare time on catch up on your sleep. It only get's worse by the way... :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.