Std/Narrow Body aeroscreen

milky2971

Hi all

Ive just ordered the aeroscreen that Terry Nightingale has on offer in his relocation sale its a westfield narrow body version of the wide body type but without the perspex kick up

has anyone here ever seen one or know of any pics anywhere on the interweb

done loads of searching but can find nowt!!

any help or info please

also after reading the post on here this morning (where I got the link from)I was on the phone to him for about 10 minutes

was very helpful indeed to the point where we got onto suspension settings/springs etc etc

seemed to have plenty of time for me and I enjoyed the 'chat'

after reading what I have about him in the past I was quite aprehensive about phoning...It was nice to be proved wrong..

cheers guys

Trev

Unless this is a special mould of some sort, it's just a wide body aeroscreen. They do fit narrow cars, they just need some jiggery pokery......

I'd be asking some very specific questions at to it's origins......

Hi Blatters

I did ask all the relevent questions and was assured it was as he said it was and no jiggery pockery or bendage was reqd

oh! well Ill let you know when it arrives on Tuesday

I used the s**t or bust method as Ive heard nothing about them in the past at all... so Ill have to wait and see

all the best

Trev

Either way, it'll fit, but I'm sceptical. I'm sceptical because I've had a few dealings with TN in the (distant-ish) past..........

Hi Blatters

Ive had the screen and its definately what I was told it is

and it fits

its not quite the same as the wide type as its not as tall/bulbous

just got to get it painted and make a small kick up screen

very nice little mould

once on Ill stick on a pic

all the best

Trev

Might be a thought not to paint it until you've made a mould of it  ;)  :D  ;)  :devil:  :devil:  :D  ;)

Well you might break it and need a replacement sometime  :suspect:  ;)  :suspect:  ;)  :D

I'd be asking TN if he still has the original mould, or where that mould might be.........

Glad it worked out well for you Milky. Some faith has been restored, although I guess that's a bit late for some......

My mum just picked up my SVA wheel for me and said they couldn't have been more helpful

Yeh but Scruffy - is yer Ma blonde, with long legs and short skirts  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Mr Terry is gonna be ever so helpful

Cheers My Stanton Sir lol

I had a change of plan as the fibreglass one looks very weak/fragile and not up to the job as hoped  ;)

so a mould is being made up so I can hopefully make a much more usefull/stronger carbon item

will keep you informed

Trev

I had a change of plan as the fibreglass one looks very weak/fragile and not up to the job as hoped  

so a mould is being made up so I can hopefully make a much 'Lighter' carbon item

:)

cheers

Shirley

Boom Tish  :D  :D

For that Airplane joke  :D  :devil:  :D