Rally Experience

taffy

Hi,

Need to by a pressy for a 21yr old who is mad about rallying.

Does anybody know where in the Midlands I can find a place that can offer a days rally experience?

ta

Rob

There's some advertised in Motorsport News out past Shrewsbury way - I'll dig something out and send through  ;)  :D

In fact try these, don't know if they're any good ???

Phil Price Rally School 01547 550300 Powys

Bill Gwynne Rally School 01280 705570 Northampton

Shrops Rally School 01948 665372 near Shrewsbury

There's also rally tuition at Mallory Park and Oulton Park

There's also rally tuition at Mallory Park and Oulton Park

My sister & brother in law gavem my nephew, who's nut's about rallying, one of the Oulton Park days for his eighteenth.

He thought it was absolutely fantastic, and was on a high for weeks afterwards about it.  :D

used to run something at Silverstone

Be prepared to spend twice as much money for same thing that can be found elsewhere  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :devil:

Think you'll find that his name was allowed to be used rather than actual instruction given by the great P.A.  ;)  :D  ;)

Wonder if I can sign up to the Jim Clark School and receive some divine driving guidance  :D  :devil:  :D  I need it thats for sure  :D  :D  :D

Prestwold Hall, Near Loughborough (Leics) do rally days - various cars used including Evo's :love:  :love:

Was treated to one as a pressie for my 30th last summer  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D

Not bad prices either, compared to some. ???