membership renew 60 day to full year

Mike424u

I had email to tell me my 60 day trail was due shortly, I decided to go for the full year membership instead.

Which I have now paid, can you please check the start and end date as their could be a bit of an overlap between the two

Thanks Mike

calling @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary can you please check and advise?

Thanks for joining up @Mike424u, you'll get value for money on here!

Best regards,

Ian

First, many thanks for joining!

@Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary Hi Mark, can you have a look at this for Mike please!

Mike, I've checked, but in your case, as it's a change of membership type, it hasn't automatically added the time on, as it doesn't see anything to add the time on to, if you see what I mean. But the membership secretary, Mark can resolve it manually for you, don't worry!

Dave

Hi Mike

I think its because you purchased a separate membership and possible didn't upgrade from trial membership !!, anyhow I've credited another 30 days onto your membership to allow for what was remaining on the trial membership.

Thanks

Mark

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1