Black GBS GRP seats (as new) ***SOLD***

GarethHD

Pair of unused, as new GRP seats. Double skin, good quality bought from GBS about three years ago for a project which never happened. They do fit the widebodied Westfield although the passenger side is tight. The front of the seat base is 405mm. So if you have extra thick carpet trim on the tunnel it might be difficult to fit or adjust if on runners. Otherwise they fit fine (see photos) and are very comfortable. I have a pair of seat runners, again which are unused, as new and in original packaging, which were bought at the same time, available separately.

£200 OVNO plus post and packaging, or collection.

Please note these are also going to be listed on eBay as they will fit various seven-esque kit cars, including obviously the GBS Zero.

Please pm. Thanks Gareth

Front copy.jpg

Pair seats copy.jpg

Back copy.jpg

Base 290 centres to fixing points copy.jpg

GRP seat side copy.jpg

Driver side copy.jpg

Passenger side copy.jpg

Edited by GarethHD
Sold

Hi Gareth. I'll have them. Let me know how much you want for postage as I'm across the other side of the country in Essex. 

Might have the runners as well depending how much you want for them

Let me know

Rob

Hi Rob, OK great, will message you with details. £45 for the pair of runners (they are exactly like the twin locking Car Builder Solutions 'SEATRUN3' cost over £33 each when I bought them,  but I see they're reduced from £38.50 to £30 each now). I'm off out now, no mobile internet (!) so can you text me please or pm and I'll pick it up later. Thank you. Gareth

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.