betamax vcr

mud

need to borrow a betamax machine for a short while (2 weeks max)to copy some OLD motorsport footage onto dvd.delivery arranged complete with a crate of stella going in the other direction.cheers

p.s. if you own up to still having one i promise not to tell. :D  :D

Got *hundreds* of betamax machines here at work, all in *perfect* working order.

Sadly though, I'm unable to lend any of them out.......

very good blatman glad t see u r still talking to me,would u like to borrow some old motorsport vids for all of those vcrs that are in PERFECT working order. :p  :p  :D

And a means of writing them to DVD presumably... :)

Andy

I *could* transfer any video, in any format, to any digital media, if I was shown how, and then given permission to use the machinery. Sadly, I will never get permission.........

glad t see u r still talking to me

I can't imagine any reason why I wouldn't.

I do have a sense of humour, you know..  ;)

I *could* transfer any video, in any format, to any digital media, if I was shown how, and then given permission to use the machinery. Sadly, I will never get permission.........

I read that as :

"I once spilled coffee over one of their computers and I'm banned from the editing suite now :( "   :D

More to do with copyright abuse than anything. They're *really* hot on that round here.......

I've used Avon Audio Visual to convert a variety of formats for me over the years.  They do support BetaMax.  The website & contact details are here.

HTH

Chris

More to do with copyright abuse than anything. They're *really* hot on that round here.......

He'd only be making back up copies  :devil:  :devil: which I understand is acceptable.

David