Is the new Williams the ugliest F1 car ever?

Fat Albert

Oops looks like its been designed by the same committee that's designing the BMW saloon car range and the god awful Shed 4 :( Never mind so long as it goes quicker, more often than Scumbaggers red thingy thing :oops:

Ugly grand prix cars.What about that monstroserty that Mclaren made a few years ago with the bizarre engine cover. cant remember the year but Mansell drove it for about three races before giving it up as a bad job.

I put it to you that the March 751 with the snow-plough on the front is the ugliest F1 Car, they redeemed themselves though by getting Ronnie to drive the 761.

Best looking F1 car definitely Lotus 72 - and it lasted 3 seasons, closely followed by Lotus 78.

What about the Ferrari 312b3 driven by Jacky Ickz about 1972 thats got to be one of the best lookers  :t-up:

What about the Ferrari 312b3

I thought that you didn't like Ferrari!!!!

No, I just dont like Scumbag  :arse:

Ferrari have had some 'real' drivers in the past who make you want to go out of your way to watch them  :cool:

I like the new Williams, thank god its not as crap and as ugly as BMW's road cars

Built  by Germans Driven by hair dressers say no more :p:p

Buzz :cool:

Best looking F1 car definitely Lotus 72 - and it lasted 3 seasons, closely followed by Lotus 78.

There's no substitute for good taste :D