mud

just received my first copy of the wscc mag , flicked through it and couldnt help but think how different people actually look to how you imagine what they would looklike ,judging by there postings that is.

blatman was a big suprise   :D  :D

blatman was a big suprise  

Diplomacy at its best  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

If anybody needs me, I'll be by the door, handing out coats and calling taxi's for you all.......

Mud, don't forget to upgrade your boardroom membership.

Click here. You'll need your membership number and postcode, along with your boardroom login details.

If you've only just joined, it might take a week or so for your details to filter through to the boardroom software. If it fails to upgrade you, try again in a day or two.

Welcome aboard, what car have you got?

Andy

just received my first copy of the wscc mag , flicked through it and couldnt help but think how different people actually look to how you imagine what they would looklike ,judging by there postings that is.

blatman was a big suprise   :D  :D

:D  :D Start as you mean to go on why don't you...well I suppose at least your name is already mud  :D

i was just expecting a rumpole of the bailey mixed with a bit of bill gates type of figure  :p  :p  :D   :D

....so what was the surprise?

i was just expecting a rumpole of the bailey mixed with a bit of bill gates type of figure  :p  :p  :D   :D

....so what was the surprise?

Beat me to it

thanks for the advice andy ive just registered my membership.

im currently building a seiw with a 230 bhp vx on throttle bodies controlled by an mbe system all dyno'd and supplied by bob jones at b&j racing,should go like stink !!!!!

im going to run it around for a while on the road and when im bored of that (after two weeks) im going to put the car on a diet and have a go at the road going class in the speed series, looks like a good laugh !